To allow the ‘date’ format to be supported, the PHP Intl extension must be installed.
Otherwise you may see an error in @app/runtime/logs/app.log as:
Message format ‘date’ is not supported. You have to install PHP intl extension to use this feature.
To install or enable this extension:
- WHM >> Software >> EasyApache 4
- Click to ‘Customize’ the currently installed packages
- Click to view the ‘PHP Extensions’
- Find the phpXX-php-intl extension (XX = version number) and toggle the switch to ON.
Note that this needs to be turned on for each version of PHP on your web server.
- Scroll to the top and click to ‘Review’
- Scroll to the bottom and click to ‘Provision’