Easy Forms comes with a flexible RBAC system to create granular permissions able to cover different requirements. To show you an example, we are going to re-create our old Basic User role (Before v1.10).
To met this requirement we need to follow the next steps:
Create a User Role
1. Go to Users -> Create -> New role
2. Enter the following details:
– Name: basic_user
– Description: Basic Users only can manage entries of shared forms
– Children: Select: viewSharedForms and manageSharedFormsSubmissions
Assign the user role to new users
Now we are going to assign that user role to a user.
3. Go to Users -> Actions -> Update -> Assignments. In Items: Select: basic_user (Basic Users only can manage entries of shared forms)
Now this user only can access to shared forms and only will be able to manage form submissions.
Share a Form with the User
4. To share a form with that user, go to Form Settings -> Shared With -> Specific Users. And select the Username.
For other users, you just need to follow the step 3 and 4.