Easy Forms v2.0 is now available to download.
1. Make Bootstrap 5 Forms with the Drag and Drop Form Builder
Now available is the ability to create and design forms based on Bootstrap 5.
For example, now you can quickly see the different and new features like the states when a field is invalid.
Doc. | Form Builder
2. New Design based on Bootstrap 5, Tabler UI and Font Awesome 5 PRO
Also, we have completely redesigned the application based on Bootstrap 5 and the fabulous Tabler UI template.
3. UI Notifications
Apart from email notifications you can configure for your forms, Easy Forms also shows notifications about form entries in the Easy Forms UI, in the navigation bar. To see these notifications, click the image bell icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Light and Dark Modes
Now you can use the Dark mode with 1 click, just click the image moon icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
5. Submission Manager: Send notification when a submission is created or updated
Now, you can configure your form to send email notifications when a form entry is created or updated with the Submission Manager, not only when a form is submitted.
6. Support to Heic / Heif images format validation
With the Form Builder you can configure the File field > Accept option with “.heic” and “.heif” to validate and allow the image types.
7. Search box for user selection in the entire system
Now, when we need to select a user in the entire system, we use an ajax search box, instead the select list. After enter 3 characters the result list will appear.
8. Added Support for PHP 8.2
Now Easy Forms supports from PHP 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 8.0, 8.1 and 8.2.
9. And Much More!
- Added: Create New Button
- Added: Site Settings > Open Source licenses page
- Added: Font Awesome 5 PRO library
- Improved: Bootstrap 5 Form Builder
- Improved: Form Manager. Name links to Form Page
- Improved: Form Widget: Form Validation
- Improved: Form Page: Wider form layout
- Improved: Form Analytics. Disables ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY before processing queries
- Improved: File Validation (PHP 8.2 support)
- Improved: Migration files compatible with utf8mb4 and utf8mb4_unicode_520_ci in new installations
- Improved: German translation
- Improved: Disallow access to .git folder
- Improved: Mail Settings > Brevo
- Improved: Event Helper (display different events in different sections)
- Fixed: Dashboard: Division by zero
- Fixed: Run console commands
- Fixed: “Remember me” feature
- Removed: Bootstrap 3 Theme Design
- Removed: Mail Settings > PHP option
- Updated vendors